Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Julie and Ivy: Their Outfits

Aren’t Julie’s outfits pretty? Let’s thank Millie’s Doll Closet. . Above, she is in her nice pink pajamas. I wish I had pajamas like that. I wonder if her family was rich to afford all these nice clothes, and that beautiful bed. Below, is a picture of Julie in her gaucho and embroidered jacket. That outfit is probably my favorite, but you never know, Julie’s going to have more outfits coming out, so I could like one of those outfits.

Here, it looks like Julie is dressed in her Meet outfit. And it looks like Ivy could be too.

In this picture, Julie is dressed in her Christmas velvet jumper. Ivy is dressed in her red New Year’s dress. I think they both look superb in those outfits! Don’t you?

There are more outfits for Julie and Ivy soon to come! So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment